The FSSS is engaged in research on a wide variety of strategic issues. These include, India’s nuclear programme, global nuclear non-proliferation, South Asian strategic and defence matters, India’s security matrix, and terrorism. The issue of Jammu and Kashmir has been dealt with by in-house experts exhaustively and the latest report on the subject is available.
AREAS OF ESPECIAL RESEARCH DURING 2013
• The Nuclear Proliferation Review - Ripple Effect on Global Nuclear Strategies and Arms Control.
• Missile Defence.
• South Asian security environment.
• Global War on Terrorism.
• India's security matrix.
• Conundrum in Afghanistan.
• Indo - Bangladesh Relations.
• Climate change and Environmental Security.
- Efficiency In Utilization Of Budgetary Resources Allocated To Ministry Of Defence
- Building Defence Capabilities Through Make By DRDO / Industry